Touch screen keyboard

by Ali_Sra - 3/14/12 10:55 AM

Does such a technology exist in computers/laptops?

Right, here is what I am looking for. A Touch screen keyboard which can be attached to a normal PC. A bit like touch screen mobiles where the board is actually in the display/screen itself. Though I am looking for a seperate keyboard and not in display like mobiles, but the basical technology remains the same I reckon.

Secondly, it should not only work with fingers etc. but rather mainly with a stylus.
Thanks in advance to those whol will take time to answer my question.