by mike 138 - 8/8/10 4:28 AM

In Reply to: Jumping cursor by WAArnold

I have been using 'Touchfeeze' on my Sony laptop for a couple of years to freeze the cursor during typing.
You will have to google 'touchfreeze' with your OS to get the correct software. At that time there was not a Vista version available but the XP version worked ok for me on Vista Home Premium