Re:reaching a website
The article "Troubleshooting Browsing Error Messages in Microsoft Internet Explorer" describes the steps you can use to troubleshoot the following error messages:
1. The Page Cannot Be Displayed.
2. Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site Web address. A connection with the server could not be established.
3. The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
4. Cannot find server or DNS Error.
5. An internal error occurred in Windows Internet extensions.