And what kind of ass

gives F-15s and Abram tanks and cash to Egypt with a leader who hates Israel and the head of the Muslim Brotherhood?

I assume you weren't here during Carter's insane Kensian policies that are a close second to BO's? Interesting that you would say this though and make it appear that only the right is to blame........>>>You should all emulate the slimy creatures who slither around the laws or repeal them (like Glass Steagle under Bill Clinton) or simply spend the country into a crisis so deep that previously enacted legislation becomes unaffordable.>>> You don't believe that spending the country into a crisis so deep that previously enacted legislation becomes unaffordable is exactly what BO is and has been doing since day one? I gave you and Diana plenty of examples of his spending and although two wars will be done and no spending needs to be done for them anymore, he has no interest in leaving that unfunded money alone and instead plans to borrow the same amounts, driving up the national debt even more, in order to 'invest' in more crap that doesn't work. When will you finally admit that?

And I didn't say you weren't bemoaning BOTH parties......I'm saying that your TITLE for your post specifically targeted the 'elite' Right, so it was misleading in the same way you accuse James and me of doing with OUR titles...........