I'm actually surprised (not really)

that your outrage is never directed at the actual guilty party......in this case BO as usual.....because he was given the authority by the House to make the decisions of what to cut and where and he refused it, and in fact, stated flatly that he would VETO any proposal that got to his desk to give him that authority. I wonder why he was so quick to ok this FCC bill after saying he would veto any and all bills that 'moved the money around'? He could have had full authority to delegate that money moving to his department heads to make it easier instead of trying to make Republicans out to be the heavy in this.......after all, in order to give the FCC the ok to move it around, the House now had to create a separate bill to piecemeal exactly what BO could have had sweeping authority to do instead so instead of it taking one day months ago for BO to tell the FCC they could do this, the House and then the Senate had to both pass this same authoritative bill and get his signature on it.

This is not artificial outrage on my part and you know it. This prez goes out of his way to make this as difficult and painful as possible to the American people when it isn't necessary and he does it deliberately in order to make a point (and those political points are blowing up in his face on a regular basis lately). He doesn't care that he takes away WH tours from kids who saved and had bake sales, etc. for a year to pay for a tour trip but will not cancel one of his celebrity parties. He didn't care that most of what he threatened would happen with sequestration was bullsh.t and didn't cause the country to fall down....and he didn't care that travelers would be inconvenienced when it wasn't necessary........he HAD to make sure he got the publicity of that inconvenience because it was the only way he could point the finger at Reps again, and that isn't happening and DIDN'T happen. A week of inconvenience for nothing......and all the House and Senate did was agree on something else that could be cut in order to get the $250M to the FCC that they needed and pass that bill on to the egomaniac we have for a Prez to put his fancy-assed signature to it.....BO could have done the same thing four months ago. More and more of the public are seeing what a jerk he is....