The answer ! ! ! !
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click "E-mail accounts".
3. Click "View or change existing directories or address books", and then click Next.
4. Click "Outlook Address Book", and then click "Change".
5. Under Outlook Address Books, click the address book for which you want to change the contact display format . For example, click Contacts: Personal Folders or Contacts: Mailbox Mailbox name, and then click "File As (Smith, John)".
6. Click "Close", and then click "Finish".
7. YOU MUST Quit and then Restart Outlook for change to take effect.