HELP - Static coming from my speakers

by slowride451 - 9/8/09 3:12 PM

Hello,

I have a custom built PC that is experiencing static interference from the speakers after I install RealTek Driver, ALC1200_Audio_V51005827_V6015827_XPVista. I have contacted the MoBo manufacturer ASUS, and have changed the MoBo, updated the bios, uninstalled and reinstalled the latest RealTek Driver, ALC1200_Audio_V51005827_V6015827_XPVista, and I still hear Static from the computer ONLY AFTER the RealTek Driver is installed. If I uninstall the RealTek driver and let Windows install it's own default driver I do not hear the static, but I don't get to benefit from the HD Audio interface provided by RealTek.

I would like to have the correct driver installed so I can fully benefit from my MoBo, that's another reason why I bought it, so I wouldn't have to buy a separate audio card.

I hope there is an easy solution. I've moved internal wires, plugged the computer in to a different power source, removed ALL unnecessary peripherals and I still get the static, BUT only after I install the latest RealTek drivers.

Thanks for your help/suggestions.

My System's information is as follows:

Mobo: ASUS M4A79 Deluxe
On-board Audio - RealTek ALC 1200 8-channel High Definition Audio Codec

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955
Memory: Patriot 4x2GB DDR2 800 PC6400
GPU: Radeon HD 4890
HDD1: Seagate 1TB
HDD2: Seagate 400GB
PSU: Antec 750W
Case: Cool Master - Storm