by grawhib - 2/20/12 4:42 AM

In Reply to: How are you connecting the turntable? by Steven Haninger

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">
</font><font size="3"><font face="Calibri">The connections on the front of the computer are known as
phono<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> plugs in the UK they may be known
as RCA elsewhere it seems a bit strange that if I plug the turntable into these
I get zilch, unfortunately I cannot find the instructions that came with the
card showing graphically all the connections, as for a preamp I think I will
give it a miss, ultimately I am trying to move all my vinyl onto my Bennan but
first need to remove the clicks & pops <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </font></font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">