HOW TO REVERS/INVERSE SCROLL
OK here's how you do it - depending on your machine!!
1)Opoen Control Panel
2) In the search field at top right type, 'mouse' and hit enter
3)Click on 'mouse' in green - the top one!
4) the very last tab of the window that popped up will be your device's software settings - click it and open up the settings program
5) Click on Scrolling (this was in synaptics for me) - you may have to find the scrolling option/wheel option here
6) Click the box to on for inverse scrolling
7) Click 'Apply' and now you've got inverse scrolling - open your web browser to test it out!! Enjoy.
I'm using a hp with synaptics pointing device - it takes 1 min max to complete - for other software programs i'm guessing it's the same, but try it and find out where it is!!