You will need an additional amp

by Pepe7 - 3/23/14 2:26 PM

In Reply to: Here is the link by pdrpoet

Since that receiver offers an UNPOWERED zone 2, you would need to utilize a second amp to run the other speakers. Actually, if you read the user reviews on the overstock site, someone indicates they used just such a setup. YMMV. They seem to offer some models also by Pyle, starting at around $100+.

So it would be connected as follows:

AV receiver (unpowered zone 2 output) -> Secondary amp --> Pyle switching unit --> Pyle speaker pairs