reply for R. Proffitt

First thanks for your reply 2nd i have some question for you..

after i read your reply in my post i search RECUVA but before i download this program i read the description of the program and i see this:

(Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!)

in the description of the software recuva can recover all the files deleted from your computer or memory card etc.

This is my question first i dont delete my files i mean i have a copy of my 2 folder name: Images and Video clips but like what i said that 2 folders changed to FILE type. my problem now i cant open my Images and Video clips to see my pictures and videos because my 2 folders changed to FILE type.

My 2nd question now is how to recover my files if the RECUVA can recovers only the files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player.

so if i use that program how to recover my files if the program can recover only the files deleted from your computer and memory card?? i mean i dont delete my files i have a copy of my folder name: Images and Video clips i have 1 copy of Images and Video clips folder changed to file type in my memory card and another copy of Images and Video clips folder changed to file type in my computer so if i use that program how can i recover all my pictures and videos i save in my folder changed to file type if the FILE type is still in my computer and in my memory card i mean the FILE type is not remove or deleted in my computer i have the copy of my folder changed to file type in my computer and my memory card.

This is my last question that software can recover all the pictures and videos inside of my folder changed to file type even the FILE type is still in my computer and not deleted or that software can recover only all the files already deleted from your computer and memory card??