Lavalier mics

by Terfyn - 4/4/13 2:43 AM

In Reply to: Canon camcorder external Mic question by EmmaRuVi

It is worth Searching the forum. Here is a reply to the same question asked earlier:-

Sennhesier, Audio-Technica and Rode are all good names for Lavalier mics. Mics that are wired to the camera rather than radio will give better performance and less interference but your choice will depend on the type of filming you want to do. If your outside do fit the mic with a "deadcat" wind barrier.