I use my tablet every day

I use my tablet in the morning to listen to chapters read out loud using a Bible application. We sometimes listen to Pandora while we are getting ready for work. I then check the weather to what we should wear. While I am making my son's lunch I watch Fox news.
I use my tablet for work when I am calling on customers. I have downloaded all the quotes and price sheets on my tablet so I can follow up with my customers on the quotes that I have sent to them. I have catalogs loaded on my tablet, so I do not have to lug around a lot of catalogs.
I check my email while out calling on customers when I go to lunch.I was able to send a copy of a quote that I did to the owner of our company right then instead of hours later when I returned to the office.
When I get home I use my tablet to read news feeds from a number of sources so I get a better picture of what is going on in the world. I use my tablet to practice playing my guitar, learn how to take better photos find read articles I am interested in. When we go to church we have our Bible loaded on our tablets. I have Bible app's with many translation so I can get a better understanding of what I read.
I could go on but I hope you get my point. Tablets are just a tool people choose to use to be more productive, learn a new skill, read or watch a tv show or movie,etc. I do not think tablets are a fad, I think they are a new means to and old goal, man kinds search for meaning, knowledge and entertainment.
Thanks for your comments and I hope you have a blessed year.