by pgc3 - 3/1/13 7:01 AM

In Reply to: Good point. Is there an adapter? by _Windows_Man_

Maybe. There are such things as VGA to S video and/or VGA to composite. Composite is most commonly used in conjunction with TV /VCR hook ups, etc. It depends also on what types of hook ups you have on your TV. You said STREAMING so I am assuming the internet might be involved, if so it is very likely, as mentioned before, something will need to be upgraded, at least the TV.