Perfect example...

The child that Glenn describes is a perfect example of a kid with lazy parents. (It's more fun to make kids than to raise them.) Her parents didn't bother to teach her the difference between fact and fiction. A ten year old should definitely know that difference. She got that lesson several years way too late. Now, she has to play catch up in this area which is not fair to her. I wonder how this has affected her emotionally. I'd be willing to bet that she's at least a tiny bit stunted in that area, too. It's a really good thing she has grandparents to help her! But how many kids are out there in the exact same situation who don't have intelligent adults around them to help? That is a truly scary thought, in deed!!!

Bottom line is kids MUST be taught the difference between fact and fiction and at a much earlier age than ten years old. Otherwise, we will continue to see the trend we are seeing and there will be no one equipped to lead the country into the future within the realms of reality. In addition to which, how will these untaught kids raise their own kids? I shudder to think................................