Not likely

Other than what Robert offered, in "practical terms" for the user doing this, NO. No s/w is available, the damage is already done.

Next time... I suggest to prevent this happening again, you may try Hiren's BootCD, which if your HD is working can access possible data recovery w/o windoze on current PC.

tada -----Willy happy