by dawnrenee88 - 2/1/13 7:15 PM

In Reply to: thats ususally a matter by itsdigger

I used the first one the one on the beck of the TV.On the right side it has a VGA and it says HDMI 2 and HDMI3.As well as a cable hook up and a USB Port as well.