why? my browsing should always be private..

by stormtrooper - 1/31/13 1:54 PM

In Reply to: As you write. by R. Proffitt Moderator

My goal is as clear as daylight if you can see through the cookie jar, I would like a browser that does what it says on the tin, so to speak. No qualms and not any BS about freedom of trade as such. It is not that I don't accept cookies, its the plain fact that even here in the UK under an EU directive people like Microsoft, Goole etc. are braking EU law. The software that is provided should be able to remove what it has accepted on principal. The software has the facility to remove Browsing history and clear caches as well as various other possible enteries into the registry. But what I am making a point out of is that the browser shoud be able to clear up its own mess by the use of its integral tools. The Formulae is built into IE9 but is only partially executed on demand. I cannot answer for Google and Firefox, but from the Google Plus browser I have taken to pieces concentrates on the advertisers enrolled list and certification during execution. When you purchase something do you complain if something is wrong with it, or do you let it slide. Like SSL certifcation not working properly in your browser is like running an engine without lubricant. Or giving your bank details to a stranger because these type of things are happening right now. When you are logged onto what is supposed to be a secure location do you check the certification of the site or do you just assume it is safe because it is a bank or a checkout at a shop you are buying from online. All these detail are easily checked but do we just assume they work in your favour. I am just posing these questions because I am not getting anything back from the software engineers because they have to legally protect themselves.