Upgrading to Win7 Pro soon...

I built this machine to be a win7 computer but couldn't afford to do everything at once. With 7 disappearing fast I'll be buying a copy in the next few months. I'll need to wait till I can get a new HD because I have too much to back up my7 files any other way. I'm thinking of buying an SSD to use as my boot drive and move the HDD I have in back for mass storage. Ultimately I want to add a couple larger drives and go RAID. Before I do that I'll be buying and installing a 3ghz Phenom Black quad core chipset. Then I can increase my RAM up to as much as 16gb but will only go with 8gb to start. Then I want a good video card. I'm forced by a failure to get a new audio card in February. I'll will then have what would have been a really nice gamer 4 years ago when I started, lol. Then it will be time to start purchasing the parts for the Barefoot Mk II computer, lol. Since I am legally blind good sound is very important to me. Video is still a nice thing to have since I do still have some sight. That will eventually go away too. I start learning JAWS next month so I can operate the computer even if I can't see the monitor. In fact, the monitor won't even need to be turned on. If needed I have tech savvy friends who could assemble Mk II for me.