by mpoxama - 1/3/13 10:50 AM

In Reply to: Politics. by R. Proffitt Moderator

Thanks Bob!

didn't expect it is so trivial and political.... shocked

but even in this case Bulgaria is EU, like the other 80% of countries in the present list and remaining 20% will be in near future wink

Thanks for your time!