My opinion

by Sunny900 - 11/17/12 9:40 AM

In Reply to: I am confused by JamesArrow333

1. cool First of all , you have not clearly said what kind of camera you want.... All the camera you mentioned above are latest. If you want a manual control(not like DSLR) over your camera then you should go for the Sony DSC H100, Nikon L810, Canon SX160.. cry (all these cameras has manual control like Aperture control, Shutter speed control,Exposure Control.By which you can take photos very sharp,foccused and Professional look like images but remember not same as like a DSLR) .
2. Secondly, If you want to purchase a camera which is easy to handle, carry and a very high range zoom factor. Then you should select the Nikon S9100.(DSLR look like cameras are complicate to operate than point and shhot cameras)
3 . Thirdly, If you dont like a camera which has AA size battery then you should select Nikon S9100, coz this camera is operated by Nikon's Li-ion bettery. (I prefer AA battery operated camera coz you can found AA battery everywhere you go..even in a place where electricity isn't there.)

wink My Opinion:-
My opinion is that you should select Canon SX160 IS or Sony DSC H100. This two cameras can give you excellent pictures..and cxcellent manual control
Now you are thinking Why I haven't choose the Nikon... From the previous experience I found that Nikon's Image Stabilization feature isn't good.. When you zoomed out your nikon at the end... due to the Shake your picture will get Blurry(though blurry pictures can be clear through Adobe photoshop Editing tool).
Where Sony H100 and Canon 160 has good Image Stabilization technology..

Last Suggestion :-

IF YOU WANT A CAMERA WITH LOTS OF FEATURES THEN YOU SHOULD GO FOR sony dsc h100 OR canon sx160..