Hope this helps

It is very interesting that everything has been replaced except for your radiator fan and the relay that controls the fan unit.
A mechanics shop should be able to tell you if your fan is working by using a 6 volt latern battery and some speaker cable.
If the fan works then it is your relay that controls the fan that might have died. Link below

http://www.jeepslimited.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=127

I replaced both in my jeep and overheating disappeared. Bought the repalcement fan from Ebay and fan relay from Oreilly's.