For the non-technician.

by R. Proffitt Moderator - 7/15/12 4:41 PM

In Reply to: Not a mechanic.... by Anastasius Vetch

An audio splitter cable from the TV with one for your headphones and the other to go to some amplified speaker bar.

About a dollar for the splitter and all over the map for the speaker set or bar.

And that was without using any technician's help!