Facebook is just a tool!!

Over the last 2 decades of my life, I lived in 3 countries, in 3 different continents, Facebook helps me keep in touch with my friends and family all over the world, meet new people that share the same interests and hobbies.

I started a small side Photography business few years ago, Facebook is one of the most important tools in marketing that I use, with a small Fan Page, I upload my new pictures, advertise for my self, publish promotions, and redirect traffic to my main website. I got to meet allot of photographers, models, makeup artists via Facebook, I am booking a seminar due in 2 weeks via Facebook. Also I follow allot of writers work through their Facebook pages.

Facebook is a tool, if you used it right, you benefit from it, If you have no use for it, then too bad.

My main use for my smart phone beside using it as a phone, is Emails, as I have 2 work email accounts and one personal setup on it, then Reading, I read allot on my smart Phone, since I got my IPhone 2 years ago, I am close to finishing 50 books, I don't have to carry my books with me any more, they are in my IPhone, if I am in a bus, metro, train, waiting in a clinic, or before I sleep, I always read. Again, Smart phone is a tool, you can use it in a productive way, or just waste your time, or not use at all, it would depends totally on you.

To give an Example, a Client contacted me through my Facebook fan page asking for baby portrait session information, I got notified immediately through my Facebook Messenger APP, I answered back, Emailed offer, offer accepted, booked an appointment, added the appointment to my phone calendar, all that done in 2 hours using my smart phone and Facebook applications.

I am not trying to say that I am a top of the line photographers that people are dying to be photographed by, what I am saying is .. It is only a tool