Call Amazon

by tommyseth - 5/24/12 5:39 PM

In Reply to: Can I 'move' a US Kindle to Australia? by calico2607

The best thing to do is to contact Amazon directly. For me, that would be the most convenient and wisest thing to do. Plus if you encounter problems in the future even if you followed their advice, you can always contact them back and be confident that the problem wasn't your fault.