NO e reader please

NO Obviously some fixated with e readers have yet to encounter the urge to travel to the great porcelain throne and read a bit. next trip ponder all the poor Americans you e reader users are making unemployed. pulp wood haulers, backyard mechanics . ever try reading a e book reader covered in oil and grease or gasoline? How about the paper mills. Who among you would want to end the wonderful aroma of a paper mill at full tilt production? After all there is something about the aroma of pulp and how it enhances a pot of beans and kraut. Then there is the moment when one prepares to lift off the throne only to realize the holder is empty. Lets see how that e book works now and the bbq grill whey the little lighter fails and all you need is a simple piece of paper. e book anyone? I'll take the paper every time thank you.I prefer the flashlight ,2 d cells and a book under the covers in the cold. AAH the memories of a boy in the woods. E book??? naw no heart no class no folded corners just cold plastic, Ink and paper for me .........