97 Jeep Grand Cherokke Laredo Electrical Mystery

I ran across this and thought I'd share:
My starter went out so I went to Discount Auto Parts and bought a new one. I opened the box and there was a paper inside which reads:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TT#205
1996 Jeep Cherokee Starter No Crank
Condition: Erratic operation of any electrical circuit fed through the Power Distribution Circuit (PDC). This may include: Vehicle will not crank, lights flickering on and off, inoperative accessories.

Cause: Main fuse feed design issue. Chrysler reccomends replacing the Mega Fuse with a fusible link. The Mega fuse is located at the Power Distribution Center, which is on the passenger side of the engine compartment near the battery and engine coolant reservior. See Chrysler TSB 08-41-95 for further information.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know, I've had a few weird incidents with lights flickering on and off, etc.... while driving and have never fixed it...its usually very temporary, however I wanted to share info. Hope this helps! Who knows...maybe the info in the starter box will help you out!