Can SanDisk Sansa or the iRiver Lplayer record FM?

by plish2000 - 7/23/11 11:50 AM

In Reply to: So how about a refurb? by R. Proffitt Moderator

Thank you very much for fast reply. I have an iPod Nano and I am familiar that it stores the previous approx. 15 minutes of an FM broadcast but I don't recall its ability to store recorded files. Even so, I would need a longer record time than the approx. 15 minutes the iPod allows. I would like to record a daily FM broadcast and need the ability to save these daily recorded files and play them on the MP3 Player at a later time. By any chance, do you have experience with either the SanDisk Sansa Clip 2 GB MP3 Player or the iRiver Lplayer 4 GB Video MP3 Player in regards to recording FM Radio? From the limited information available, apparently both of these MP3 Players can record FM Radio broadcasts. I am leaning towards the SanDisk Sansa since my daughter owned a Sansa Player in the past and I am familiar with it except not certain on its ability to record FM broadcasts. If you have any experience with either of these two MP3 Players and their ability to record FM Radio broadcasts, I would greatly appreciate that information. Thanks again, Mark