HT-C6900W Annoyance

If I understand the reply correctly, turning off Anynet+ will prevent the HTS from defaulting back to "D.IN"?

Does this also work on the HT-C6900W? How does this affect the "BD-Wise" functions when connected to The C8000 Series LED/LCD 3D Televisions? (My understanding is that BD-Wise provides some optimization of the picture quality between the disc player and the television.)

This is my situation:

I recently purchased a HT-C6900W along with a Samsung C8000 series 3D/LED/LCD television. I connected my cable set top box to the HT's HDMI Input 1 and the television HDMI Input 1 to the HT's HDMI Out. (As described on page 24 of the user manual).

When I turn on all three components (with my set top box programmable remote) the television remembers that input 1 was last selected however the HT-C6900W resets back to "D-In" after briefly displaying "HDMI.IN1". I must then grab the HT remote and select the correct source "HDMI.IN1" to view content from my set top box.

I don't believe that connecting an extra cable (Digital) between the set top box and the HT-C6900W and using 2 inputs on the television (one for the HT, one for the set top box) is a preferred solution.