Pandigital ereader Adobe Digital Editions
If you have already authorized your ereader - connect your ereader to your pc and skip to step 4....
To authorize a supported eBook device using an Adobe ID?
1. Connect the eBook device to your computer.
2. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
Adobe Digital Editions launches and detects the eBook device. The 'Device Setup Assistant' dialog box is displayed.
3. Click 'Authorize Device'.
Adobe Digital Editions activates the eBook device. You can now transfer DRM-protected Adobe eBooks to the device.
4. You now see your reader show up in the column on the left of ADE, under ?recently read?
5. drag the files from the ADE shelf to your eReader.
Note that both Adobe Digital Editions and the eBook device must be activated with the same Adobe ID to transfer DRM-protected Adobe eBooks to the device.