Can You Believe These Jive Turkeys??!!??

Here you will see an email I received from SVP and my response to their email:

In a message dated 7/31/2009 6:04:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, svppromo@svp-tech.com writes:
If you can't read this email, view it online.

Save BIG 15% off on Underwater 12MP Max

Digital Camera + Video (Black / Red)

Offer good from 7/31/09 thru 8/6/09
use coupon code: svpSD73109

Great Summer Gift! Beach, Snow, Dive, Snorkel, Holidays

Waterproof design: Don't be afraid to take this Acqua camera to the water-even underwater. The waterproof case will protect this camera to depths of 50 feet

Extremely water-tight and durable waterproof enclosure. (removeable with an easy to use latch)

Takes 12MP Max Pictures, Video, and Audio Clips with it's built in microphone.

2.0" LCD screen: This compact color screen has plenty of room to help you compose your shots

Zoom: The 8x digital zoom enlarges pixels to fill the frame with your favorite part of the image.

Acqua DC-1231 Black / Red

Regular $109.99 - Sale $81.99!
Your price of $69.69 after 15% coupon special.

PLUS Extra Free 2GB SVP High Speed SD Memory Card

Read more about this product

SVP
http://www.svpcam.com

Understanding DSC:
Terms, Definitions, Buying Guides & more

what is Mega Pixels? The more pixels that exist in a image the higher the resolution and therefore the greater the quality of the image. Many new digital camera are equipped with mega pixel sensors.

100% satisfaction!
Latest models and technology
Best price around!
You won't find the same quality for the same price!

Thouands of cameras sold!
our best selling digital still camera and digital camcorder are priced way below many brand name cameras and many of our models are OEM for brand name companies.

Becoming our affilate and earn $$$?
Our unique affiliate program allows you to generate a solid income, with little work by you. We have developed the tools you need to be successful. Click here for more info.

Secure Digital (SD) is a flash (non-volatile) memory card format developed by Matsushita, SanDisk and Toshiba for use in portable devices, including digital cameras, handheld computers, PDAs and GPS units. As of 2008, SD card capacities include 8MB, 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, and 512MB, 1GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB, 16GB (4-32 GB: SDHC)[1] and 32GB. Many of the SVP Digital Still Camera and Camcorder can support up to 16GB and the latest models also support up to 32GB of memory capacity. Click here to see our SD memory cards. Click here to sign up for our News Letter.

SVP Market Place - come see our best sellers and the latest product lineup.

Top Seller! | New Products | Super Deal!

Online price reflects instant savings
Offers good 07/31/2009 - 08/06/2009

Please do not reply to this email.
Unsubscribe / Modify | Use this link to modify your email preferences. Unsubscribe
Privacy Policy
Terms and Conditions

SVPnews Update has been sent to you by Silicon Valley Peripherals- Your Audio/Video CentralT
Email Communications Department
If opting out by postal mail, please include your email address.
2009 SVPCAM.com. All rights reserved.

Please Note: SVP and SVPCam Online are not responsible for typographical errors. Any typographical errors within this email and associated coupon code and/or special offers are subject to correction. Offers valid only while supplies last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bought a camera from SVP about three years ago. Not only was I very dissatisfied with the camera, I felt as if I found out that George Clooney was impotent. Your deal sounds awesome, however, I lost faith in your brand name. The screen showed colors in brown and beige, not even just simple black and white since I couldn't get color. The camera boasted of 12mp (I knew that sounded to good to be true because most of the higher end cameras were only claiming 10mp). The "camera" wouldn't take pictures, videos, or even tell you what the h*ll was wrong with it. Your offer sounds good, but I am sorry, I'll stick with buying a waterproof throw-away if I ever decide to take pictures underwater or while I'm out in a hurricane or something.

Peace and Love