Yes... there are 2 computers

Per your question... yes there are 2 computers...One is the PCM or ECM same computer and then there is a BCM, Body Control Modual, which controls guages and power seats, power windows, etc.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
just for kicks... add Gas cleaner to gas... It cleans injectors and it helped me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Suggest to read old post below and contact G Concepcion... Send him a reply to his post and maybe he'll respond, as to what he found and what was wrong.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

by gconcepcion - 8/24/08 8:30 PM
update, stalling still fixed, but having other minor problem

Just an update, it's been almost 2 weeks since I installed the remanufactured computer and everything is still running strong! Not even a hint at stalling!

However, i'm having weird problems with my gas gauge reading "Empty" when I first turn the car on despite having a full tank. If I turn the car off, and turn it back on, it will go back to normal and accurately tell me how much gas is left. Is there a fuel gauge sensor somewhere that needs to be replaced? Any ideas?

and the passenger side air conditioning leak into the floormats has returned after my 2 year old DIY fix stopped working. It's now leaking out of another as-of-yet unidentified area so I'll have to do some hunting around under the carpets...

One thing that i've learned about owning a jeep is that once you finally think you have a problem solved, it's only a matter of time(usually short) before something else goes wrong.

Post 265 of 327 Jeep Fixed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Find his post and respond but remember that the Numbers change when someone adds a post.