To view TV: ...

by Kees Bakker Moderator - 12/21/08 10:44 AM

In Reply to: Buying a new computer by astephy

If it's on your cable in analog, you'll need a splitter and a TV tuner card. If it's digital (cable, over the air or satellite), you'll need a digital TV tuner card.
If it's only on the Internet, you'll need a broadband connection.

All other things you mention are standard. Nothing special. Any basic modern PC would do.

Just come back for advice on what Staples offers you.