This did it for me.

by Lazarusuk - 8/19/06 2:41 PM

In Reply to: here is something by PJS Llandudno

Hi im new so be nice I have had photos saved from my SD card when it went bad on me and I had formated it and I have used the same program to check what I could retreve from my H/Drive after I had to format it.
The program is Called PC Inspecter smart recovery and it is Freeware you get it from the only problem was it renamed the files but they were all there and that is what matters.
The site is German but you just pick your country from the drop down menue give it a go.