vgrabber tool

by origamiphobia - 11/12/11 8:14 PM

In Reply to: system disks by padyboy

Hi Padyboy,

I've copied and pasted the contents of the email I received from vgrabber. At first, I've tried using some kinda removal tool I downloaded, i forgot the name. Although this removal tool did remove the software, but had messed up my computer. After fixing it with system restore, I still could see an empty folder of Vgrabber on my laptop. Then, finally, i received this email from Vgrabber. I downloaded the software from that link, in less than 10 seconds, everything had to do with vgrabber is gone forever. So, try it if you can get online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Thank you for contacting vGrabber support.There is a specific version of the software that was reported to have a technical problem in un-installation, causing the software not to be removed from the "Add/Remove programs list". A removal tool was released to resolve this problem, please follow those steps to use it:
1) visited the site http://www.vgrabber.com and download vgrabber
2) execute vGrabber_removal_tool.exe by double clicking on it
3) the software should now be fully removed from your computer

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove exe link on 04/30/2012 at 11:53 AM PT