Samsung Syncmaster 2233W Issues
I read over the thread here, and I'm sorry to hear about your monitor problems. It seems like you've tried everything, so let me just run over the things you tried, and if you can, just verify that you've tried each of them for me.
- Power cycling the monitor
- Power cycling the machine
- Alternative power cable on the monitor
- Alternative video cable
- Alternative video port (VGA or DVI)
- Alternative power source
- Alternative video source (another laptop or desktop)
- Alternative monitor on the same video port on the original laptop.
Like I said, I think you've tried all these just by the tenor of you conversation. So go ahead and contact us here by Facebook or Twitter, and we'll get back to you within the day to see if there's anything else we can do: http://forums.cnet.com/7723-13973_102-542437/service-issues-click-here-for-help/