I have created a proxy support ticket for you
I have converted your post into a proxy ticket in our support system so that we may better assist you; you should receive an e-mail to let you know that the ticket has been submitted, and another e-mail will alert you to our response, which you may expect shortly.
In the future, you may submit support tickets directly through our support web site by following these steps:
1. Go to http://cnet.custhelp.com
2. Click on the "E-mail Support" tab.
3. Enter your e-mail address.
4. Fill in the "Subject" and "Details" section with a description of your query or issue.
5. From the "Category" drop-down menu, choose the best option (in this case, that would be "CNET Downloads").
6. Click the "Continue..." button.
7. Be sure to click the "Finish Submitting Question" button if none of the suggested links in the pop-up window help resolve your issue.
If you encountered a broken contact link anywhere, please let us know the exact location of that link and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.
CNET Customer Help