sorry but another first time smart phone buyer
by chromehorse2 - 3/30/12 2:40 PM
Just recently started my research for my 1st smartphone. Currently have an LG Chocolate Touch that has been a great phone, actually dropped it from a 3rd story balcony recently and the only thing that happened was the back cover popped off and the battery popped out. I went to retrieve it put back in the battery and cover and it started right up!
Anyway, I have Verizon and my contract is up and would like to stay with them, but seems AT&T has more phone selection that I like. What I am looking for:
- camera/video, doesn't have to be HD
- voice dial
- want to record voice msgs and send them to my home computer
- missed call/voice mail reminder alerts
- not alot of clutter or unwanted apps, like things simple
- when a call comes in I want to see city, state/country it is coming from (if not in my contacts)
- no slider (or give me reasons why a slider is beneficial); not a big texter
- 4g lte is not that important
- Global ready is a plus but not a deal breaker
Verizon phones I have been looking at:
- Droid Bionic by Motorola
- Revolution by LG
- Droid x2 by Motorola
- Droid Incredible 2 by HTC
- Lucid by LG
- Apple IPhone 4 8gb
Really liked the look and feel of the Samsung Galaxy S II but it was AT&T and that would mean I would have to switch . . . .
I have even been thinking about an IPhone, does anyone have an IPhone that does not like it? Is there any clashes if my computer is not an Apple and I need to transfer data, documents, etc. from Iphone to windows computer?
chromehorse2 has chosen the best answer to his/her question.
Click here to view the answer that was selected.