How to Create a Custom VZW Caller ID
by Altoid666 - 3/1/12 6:46 AM
When you call any phone using any Verizon Wireless phone the default Caller ID displayed on the called phone is "Wireless Caller".
You now have the option to customize your displayed Caller ID:
1. Sign in to your Verizon Account.
2. At the bottom of the "I want to" option boxes select
3. Then select under the Device column "Share Name
4. In the "Share Name ID" screen, you have three
options to select"
a. Wireless Caller
b. The name your existing account uses
c. Create a new custom ID name
5. Choose your desired selection.
6. Do note the terms and conditions paragraph.
7. Click "Submit"
The above steps are not intutive so I hope this helps
to give you additional options for your own Caller ID.