Samsung Screen Flickering in 1080p
by BroSick - 10/28/12 6:10 PM
I recently just bought the Samsung UN32ES6500F tv and hooked it up to my Xbox 360 via the audioquest Cinnamon HDMI cable which costed over $60. Once I set my Xbox 360 to 1080p, parts of the screen would flicker, primarily the middle sides. I set it back to 1080i and the flickering stopped.
This can't have something to do with my HDMI cable as I also used a respectable Sony HDMI cable and got the same exact result. My Xbox 360 is the newer model as well, so practically my tv and 360 are brand new however my 360 had no problems in 1080p on my previous TV.
Is this really a problem with my TV? Is there a miracle fix anywhere? There is a USB firmware update that I am not sure if it will fix the problem, here is what it states it will do:
This firmware update will improve the following:
- Supports Yahoo SyncPlus app..
- Resolves escaping issue while watching movie on VUDU.
- Resolves issue Cinemanow does not play certain title.
- Resolves compatibility issue with DLNA devices.
- Improves picture quality.
- Supports Samsung wireless Audio Dock
- Solves the problem closed caption does not show.
Please help me on this one, this TV is an amazing product and I only want to experience my 360 in 1080p
BroSick has chosen the best answer to his/her question.
Click here to view the answer that was selected.