I KNOW you've been asked a 1000x guys, but I'm so lost!!!
by brad90y - 12/22/12 11:52 PM
First of all, I'M SORRY!!!
I know you guys have been asked about MP3's a million times!! but I've been lost on the recommendations and the hours I spent reading online. So I decided to go to the experts, and here is what I'm looking for (considering my Sansa Fuze died).
The MP3 player I'm looking for:
- Around $100 or less
- Interested in clarity over bass (though this might depend on the headphones, correct?)
- Sounds great compared to your average mp3 player
- Has a reasonably good battery life (I feel like the ones posted online are greatly exaggerated)
- Drag n' Drop interface (No silly software to use like iTunes).
- Ease of navigation VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT to me.
To explain the last part, I compare my Fuze to my Ipod. The Fuze makes it simple to go from song to song, to scroll up or down. One thing that annoys me dearly with my Ipod is if I wanted to move in the middle of song, I basically have to lean my finger on it's smooth surface and it either skips the song entirely (to the next song) or goes through some other stupid navigation.
Thank you so, so, soooo much for your help. Also, I can wait until a few days after Christmas if that's necessary!