Help buying the right MP3 for my husband
by heavypaws - 9/1/12 11:28 AM
Hello! I want to buy my husband a MP3 player. He loves music and has tons of it on his computer. Whenever we get in the car, the CD's are all over the place and when I put the visor down, they fall on my head. I would like one with the following:
1. Large capacity, over 64GB. Something that would be good DJ jobs instead of dragging all of his equipment.
2. Not really difficult to load or use
3. Produces good sound quality
4. He can set it up they way he wants to listen to his music.
5. That can tie into the speakers in our cars and home.
6. It would be used primarily for music
I have researched the Ipod Classic, Microsofts Nune and a few others. I am confused and not sure what to do. I would really appreciate your time and help. Thank you and God bless! Heavypaws