Need recommendation for MP3 player/recorder
by hmm1 - 8/13/12 12:37 AM
I have specific preferences for an MP3 player/recorder that I am having trouble finding. Perhaps someone can help me. The player should:
1. Play MP3, WMA, and WAV files at all bit rates.
2. Record in MP3 format with decent voice quality (no discernible distortion or noise) at 32 kbps; with higher quality recording such as at 128 kbps.
3. Display folder and file names, not just reference numbers.
4. Have at least 1 GB storage (2 or 4 GB even better).
5. Connect to computer's USB port without a cable.
6. Be rechargeable through the USB, and play/record for 10 hours between charges.
7. Survive a fall if dropped.
8. Cost $100 or less.
As an example, the iriver T20 met most of these needs, but is no longer available. Any ideas?