Mp3 player dilemma-What would you do here?
by aquamarinesky54 - 8/12/12 1:44 PM
So I have a bricked Sansa Fuze+, 16GB. I've tried everything, it doesn't work, but that's not what I'm asking here.
If this thing is still under warranty, I know I'll probably get it fixed. Probably. It's just annoying since this will be the third time I've sent it out.
But if it isn't under warranty, here's the dilemma. I can either get myself another Sansa for a little under $100 or wait through the fall until Christmas to just get an iPod Classic.
I mean, 160GB is pretty sweet space to have considering my actual music collection is closer to 60GB and I have movies I'd put on it. It's $230 on Amazon, which I suppose is kind of fair if on the pricier side? I think I've been ok with the Sansa. Not great, but ok. Which makes me want the iPod.
I've got to tell you that even if the Sansa is under warranty it's pretty tempting to ask for a better player under the tree. I've been a good girl and all.