How does the Nikon D90 work as an upgrade for a D80?
by leonardevens - 6/14/11 2:04 PM
I have a Nikon D80, which I like very much. I am considering getting a Nikon D90 because it has higher resolution and will allow me to see the scene on the viewscreen in back before I take the picture.
1. Are there any surprises? Will all my D80 lenses, such at the 18-200mm work without problems?
2. Can I use the same SD memory cards? I note it also takes SD HC (?) or some such thing. What is the difference?
3. Are the batteries and battery charge the samer? I keep an extra battery in case I run low.
4. Will other D80 accessories such as the remote release, etc. all work?
5. Can I assume that if I buy one from Amazon that it will come with all the Nikon guarantees, i.e., that I won't get a gray market camera?
6. Is there some other choice that might be better?