Computer build for photo/video and mild gaming
by Baston296 - 5/1/13 9:33 AM
It is the first time I'm building a computer and I would like to be sure thatt this setup is problem-free and relatively adequate for my use.
I'm mostly doing heavy Photoshop work with some Premiere work, and I'm gaming only occasionnally.
- i7 3770K
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance
- Ventirad Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
- Kit Dual Channel DDR3 Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-12800, CAS 9
- ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II, 2 Go
- SSD SanDisk Ultra Plus, 128 Go, SATA III
- Seagate Barracuda, 2 To
- Xigmatek Midgard II case
- PSU Be Quiet Pure Power L8, 630W
Is there anything unneccessary or is there a bottleneck somewhere?
More importantly, is there a serious compatibility problem?
Thank you very much!