New Entry-Mid Level Gaming Rig - Does Everything Work Out?
by caseysea01 - 3/20/13 3:39 PM
Hello, I've built several computers before this so feel free to go into detail. I'm just wondering if all of these specs work with each other and there's no bottlenecking occuring between any of the components. I'll post the specs below:
1. Motherboard: MSI FM1 mATX A55M-P33
2. Processor: AMD A4-3400 APU
3. Chassis: Raygo MT MicroATX Computer Case
4. CPU Fan: Stock
5. RAM: Patriot Intel Extreme Master Viper 3 - 1600Mhz DDR3 (Single DIMM) 4GB
6. Power Supply: Cooler Master Elite Series 460W
7. GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6750 1GB GDDR3
8. Hard Disk Drive: Seagate Barracuda 3.5" Internal SATA 500GB 7200RPM
9. DVD Drive: LG Internal 24X Multidrive
10. Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
I need to know ASAP whether or not these parts work with each other well in-game. I have a slight feeling that the CPU might bottleneck the GPU but I could be wrong. Let me know. Thanks for your help everyone! Tell me if you need more information on the parts.
Edit: Will this setup allow for dual graphics between the APU and the dedicated GPU?