"DNS Error" in WIFI MODEM ROUTER Dlink 2750U
by darshan_jayco - 10/22/12 12:20 AM
I am using following hardware and connection:-
- Dlink 2750u (ADSL+ Modem and Wifi Router)
- Reliance Wired Broadband connection (DHCP Connection)
- I was using ITI Modem Router before which was working perfectly.
- Currently, Reliance Wired Internet is connected to Dlink 2750u via DSL link. Wifi Routing is done by the same device.
- For surfing the internet (from WIFI Laptop or Android mobile WIFI or LAN connected laptop), I get DNS error. I AM ABLE TO OPEN WEBSITES BY TYPING THEIR IP ADDRESS but NOT BY TYPING THEIR DOMAIN NAME. (This happens in both LAN as well as WIFI connections).
What configuration I need to check to resolve the same. I can post the techincal details of any required settings.