Orange Livebox problem
by boblalux - 7/17/12 9:52 AM
Suddenly, the WIFI connection to my Windows 7 laptop no longer works, but I can connect to the internet when I use the cable linking the Livebox with my laptop. I get the following messages (French PC), basically translated .....
1. The wireless function is deactivated
2. Local network connection has not a valid IP configuration
3. A network cable is either incorrectly branched, or damaged..
2. is not possible, as the laptop works WITH cable.
3. is impossible, as for the WIFI function, there are no cables
I cannot slide the button on the LAN wireless from the OFF to the ON position (VAIO Smart Network).
Is the dongle defective, or what?
Please help - I AM PC UNINTELLIGENT, SO SIMPLE LANGUAGE