this works but you need to edit registry
by alexkrv - 2/11/12 6:25 PM
In Reply to: Finalmente by EdilsonTS
This works in windows 7 tested MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\ . On the right side Double Click on everyoneincludesanonymous and in
the window that pops up, change the value data from a 0 value to a 1
2. Double Click on NoLmHash and in the window that pops up, change the
Value Data from a 1 value to a 0
3. Navigate to the following location in the registry editor??
1. Double Click on restrictnullsessaccess and change the 1 value to a 0?
NOTE: There is no need to "save" these changes, as you make changes to
the registry it is saved automatically.
2. Close the registry editor and restart
3. Once the PC restarts don't forget to update your available network
shares on your o!play by using your remote to navigate the onscreen menu
to Refresh, once Refresh is selected press enter.
fond one one of the forums.. worked for me on both win7 machines with opay live.. remember to turn off and turn on your oplay
Was this reply helpful? (1) (0)